Notice the 2 views from vROPs and vRA – Business Management Tab!!
- Partial vCenter Server support. You can select a set of virtual machines or clusters to add into vRealize Business for Cloud, instead of adding the complete vCenter Server.
- Enhancements to Azure.
- Azure is considered as a first class citizen in vRealize Business for Cloud 7.3, which provides the detailed costing, pricing mechanism, showback information, and VM Statistics for Non-EA accounts.
- You can now define pricing policies for Azure virtual machines that are deployed directly on Azure and are deployed by vRealize Automation.
- vRealize Business for Cloud 7.3 can provide upfront price for Azure blueprint and if a Azure machine is deployed from vRealize Automation, vRealize Business for Cloud can compute cost-to-date.
- Enhancements to AWS.
- Support import from blueprint for cloud comparison.
- Procurement Planning support.
- Support for VMware Cloud on AWS. Procurement planning (What-If Analysis) in vRealize Business for Cloud 7.3 supports cost comparison with VMware Cloud on AWS and enables you to assess placement of new or existing workloads across private cloud and public clouds, including VMware Cloud on AWS.
- Import from Blueprint in for cloud comparison.
- Calculate expense-to-date value for virtual machines.
- Calculate price of deployment constructs.
- Enable utilization based pricing.
- Configure pricing method for resources.
- Configure Pricing Update Strategy.
- Configure network pricing.
- Track daily change in utilization for price calculation.
- Compute pricing at Organization Virtual Data Center (Org VDC) level.
Licenses and Roles
- Support multiple license keys. You can now enter multiple license keys as part of license administration.
- Additional access for vRealize Suite Standard license key.
- Support Business Controller Role for Standalone vRealize Business for Cloud.
- Schedule a Report. You can now schedule and email a custom report or the out-of-the-box reports to a set of recipients on daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Updates to the Daily Price Report. vRealize Business for Cloud 7.3 calculates the virtual machine price accurately based on its CPU, storage and memory resource utilization or allocation and its change within a day.
- New Reports. Additional reports are added in vRealize Business for Cloud 7.3:
- Azure Instances
- Azure Resources
- Several out-of-the-box reports (that provides operational and cost visibility)
- Enhanced Public APIs of Reports. You can now use the Public APIs to generate reports in the VMware Identity Manager integrated vRealize Business for Cloud setup.
- Tighter integration with vRealize Operations Manager.
- Compatible with latest versions of VMware solutions. see the VMware Product Interoperability Matrix.
- Support VMware NSX Manager.
Documentation and Links:
- Download Link:
- Release Notes:
- Documentation Link: