vRealize Orchestrator 7.2 introduces a number of improvements, bug fixes, and extends the automated configuration with new options:
- Integration with Event Broker Service that makes possible to monitor notifications about business state or workflow status changes in vRealize Automation.
- Improved usability of Control Center, including localization in Spanish, French, German, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
- The vRealize Orchestrator plug-in for vRealize Automation is now shipped with the Orchestrator platform.
vRealize Orchestrator 7.2 is shipped with a version of the vCenter Server plug-in that is compatible with vSphere 6.5. A redesigned vRealize Orchestrator vCenter Server plug-in is available as a separate download package for vRealize Orchestrator 7.2. This plug-in is compatible with vSphere 6.5 and vRealize Orchestrator 7.2 and in future releases will replace the version of the vCenter Server plug-in currently shipped with the Orchestrator platform. The new vCenter Server plug-in has the following features:
- Simplified maintenance and faster troubleshooting, compared to the earlier versions of the plug-in.
- Improved performance thanks to an optimized communication with the vSphere Server instances and changes in the caching schema.
- Maximum compatibility of the scripting API and content compatibility with the vSphere products with version 5.5 and later.
For more information on the changes in the new vCenter Server plug-in for vRealize Orchestrator 7.2, see What’s New in the New vCenter Server Plug-In.